7 Ways to Naturally Improve Sleep
Good Day Friends!
How are you feeling? Maybe a little tired and sluggish? Not getting a solid night of sheep sleep? Help is here.
Tim and Tom here, from Trust Brothers CBD. There’s little else that’s more important in improving quality of life than quality rest and sleep. In addition, we know CBD can offer countless benefits to your body, and we want to offer our great products at a discount to add to your daily routine that can assist with insomnia and sleep issues. More info at the end of this post.
Stop counting sheep and start enjoying sleep. CBD is showing great results to relax and aide in deep restful sleep. Wake up alert, fresh, and ready to take on the day. “Trust Brothers have the lowest cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” Check out our ‘Top 7 list’ as it’s very important information, as CBD alone cannot save the day. Taking the proper steps to avoid negative health and wellness is the hardest part of the journey. Adding CBD to your life is the easiest, and most satisfying part.
7 Ways to Naturally Improve Sleep
1. Chamomile – One of the most common and natural ways to fall asleep is by having a cup of warm chamomile before bed. Chamomile contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which is mild tranquilizer, or sleep inducer. Try one cup, an hour before bed. Or if you aren’t a tea drinker, you can also find over the counter supplements that contain chamomile in them.
2. Turn off electronics – With technology and social media being so popular, this is perhaps one of the most important on our list. Turn off the lights, your phone, iPad, laptops, etc. and close your eyes! It sounds simple enough but to millions of us, it’s a struggle. Many of us will stare at our phones until we fall asleep, thinking we are just passing the time until our bodies start to shut down. Actually, we are doing the opposite. We are training our brains to stay awake longer so we can keep scrolling and scrolling.
3. Avoid eating late in the day – Depending on what you decide to eat for your late-night snack, you could actually be sabotaging your sleep by giving yourself a boost of energy as food is intended to do. So, in addition to slowing down your metabolism, and putting on weight, eating before bed also ruins your sleep.
4. Temperature control – Some like it hot, some like it cold…but if you’re trying to sleep, studies suggest keeping the thermostat set between 60-67 degrees Fahrenheit. As our bodies are shutting down to fall asleep, our temperatures naturally decrease, by setting your thermostat on the recommended temperature, you will expedite that process and get to sleep quicker.
5. No nightcaps – People have been having a small drink of liquor, called a nightcap, before bed since the 1700’s but studies have shown that you don’t get the best sleep this way. People that had a drink before bed did fall asleep quicker, but they didn’t stay asleep throughout the night. This resulted in the tired and groggy feeling in the morning. While people that go to sleep without the help of alcohol were able to experience more REM sleep and woke up feeling refreshed.
6. Develop a sleep schedule – You have to get your body in the habit of shutting down at a certain time and the only way to develop this habit so it occurs naturally is to make yourself lay down and fall asleep at the same time every single day. Whether it’s a weekday, weekend, or you don’t have to wake up early the next day; you don’t want to fall asleep at random times every day.
7. Sleep peacefully with CBD – According to studies of blood tests of CBD users, the presence of cannabinoids in your body increases the production of dopamine which naturally relaxes your body and helps you get good, restful sleep every night so you wake up feeling like a brand-new person.
These may seem like a lot to take on, but are really easy to adjust your life schedule to accommodate the importance of improved and solid sleep. You may not have a handle on #7. Sleep peacefully with CBD, but help is here.
We mentioned earlier our great products to assist with insomnia and sleep issues. We offer CBD Oil (We suggest 500mg or higher), Gummies and CBD Oral Sleep Support Spray. You can find them all in our safe & secure Trust Brothers online store, right here on the site.
Check out our “HELLO SLEEP SUPPORT” Bundle featuring three trusted and proven sleep supplements discounted at 25% Off (Includes Free Shipping)
“HELLO SLEEP SUPPORT” BUNDLE INCLUDES:
✅ “Hello Happiness” CBD Oil 750mg
✅ “Hello Sleep” CBD Support Oral Spray
✅ “Hello Yummy” CBD Gummies 300mg
Trust Brothers offers a variety of CBD Oils, Creams, Supplements & More. Our Broad Spectrum CBD Has NO THC (0%), the Psychoactive Element that Creates a High.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” Choose from: CBD Oils, Creams, Gummies & More. Our Broad Spectrum CBD Has NO THC (0%), the Psychoactive Element that Creates a High. We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)