Top 7 Cardio Workouts
If you’re trying to lose weight, then you probably are aware of all the different exercise programs, DVDs, personal trainers, and weight loss boot camps there are out there. But what if you don’t have the time or the extra money to invest in one of those, then what? Then, you’re left to work out on your own and that’s not such a bad thing! You can go at your own pace, listen to whatever music you want to listen to and take water breaks when you’re good and ready! Sounds good if you ask us!
So, what’s the problem?!
Well, the common mistake that is made by almost all of us, especially in the beginning, is that we aren’t doing the right exercises! More specifically, cardio exercises! We know, we know, cardio is hard, cardio is grueling, cardio sucks! But it is SO IMPORTANT! If you’re not including a cardio routine in your regimen, you’re not burning calories!
You may also want to include another exercise to your routine, the exercise of taking CBD Oil. CBD is showing great signs helping many people with anxiety, heart health, and aches and pains, to name a few. Those types of issues are things that can hold you back from a solid workout. Heck those are things that can hold you back from even wanting to workout. So, you want to get those things under control and balanced. This is why CBD can be a great daily health & wellness supplement. We have a FREE CBD OFFER for you as we want you to try the excitement of CBD. More on how CBD can help, and more on the easy-to-use Free Offer Code after the list.
Take a look at the list we’ve compiled a list of the best, most efficient cardio workouts. You will be surprised to know that you don’t even have to head to the gym for all of them!
Top 7 Cardio Workouts
1. Walking [300-400 cal/hr] – Maybe the easiest, most accessible exercise around is walking. Walking isn’t just an incredible method to burn calories, but at the same time it’s a low-impact activity so anyone, of any age can do it. Keep in mind, if you are walking to lose weight, you must a keep a brisk, swift pace to keep your heart rate up and burn calories. So, to get results you need an energetic, decently quick pace so as to get your pulse up and burn those calories.
2. Stairs [1000 cal/hr] – A simple flight of stairs is about to be your new favorite workout method. Walking, running, or lunging up a flight of stairs provides a great calorie burn. A 150-lb person running stairs for an hour can burn 1000 calories! Of course, it’s probably just as crazy to run stairs for an hour! But you don’t have to. Get this: A person weighing 160 lbs. will burn 102 calories walking up and down stairs for 10 minutes. That’s a lot! Even better, you can do a great cross-training workout in 30 minutes or less and burn off more than a regular running session. Look for an outdoor staircase near you that has more than one flight. If the weather is bad, use that simple flight of stairs in your home instead.
3. HIIT [600 cal/hr] – HIIT, or “High Intensity Interval Training,” has developed significantly over the course of the years. What was once used to train and condition pro athletes is now being used in gyms everywhere! HIIT programs can vary with each one adding their own personal touch but they all fall under the same outline: go all, using all your strength and speed, rest for a short period of time, and repeat.
4. Rowing [600 cal/hr] – Rowing is a full body exercise that works the biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, glutes, quads, hamstrings and corer body. In addition to all this strength training, keep in mind that the cardio benefits of rowing are intense!
5. Jumping Rope [600 cal/hr] – One of the best cardio workouts is jumping rope, especially if you want to lose weight. Not only does it burn calories it also promotes bone density, builds your leg muscles, among others, and makes your heart stronger.
6. Cycling [600 cal/hr] – Many of us probably don’t even recall the last time we rode a bike, but if you’re looking for a good cardio workout, it may be time to dust off your wheels and hit the road. Cycling burns calories, builds strong leg muscles, and promotes heart health. If you don’t enjoy the great outdoors, there’s still hope! Try a cycling class at your local gym or purchase an exercise bike for cheap from a thrift store!
7. Kettlebells [900 cal/hr] – Kettlebells are a cannonball-shaped weight that produces a strong, and very effective workout. Kettlebell workouts combine both strength training and cardio to give you a complete, full body workout. Additionally, kettlebell workouts can burn up to 20 calories per minute! That is equivalent to running a 6-minute mile!
RELATED LIST TO VIEW: Top 7 Tricks to Burn Belly Fat
We know the last thing you want to do after a long day of work, or school, or both, is to do some cardio! We know you’re thinking, “I just don’t have the energy for it!” and we can relate! Before we started my daily doses of CBD oil, we were in the same boat. Now, getting our cardio out of the way is the best part of our day! Honestly! We feel great afterwards and it’s all thanks to CBD that we have the energy to do it! Not only does it prepare our body, but also, our mind stays focused throughout the day so we can get everything done and still have time to work out! We could never manage without CBD!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)