Good day friends!
If you’ve been watching the news lately, you may have noticed the number of people contracting airborne illnesses is on the rise and not just in countries that lack the proper healthcare needed to treat these diseases. One of the most common ways the diseases are making their way across borders is through a host, someone infected with a disease, that has traveled to a foreign country then returns home with disease. Even with state-of-the-art medical care, some of these diseases are untreatable and can even result in death!
We want you to be aware of what is out there, what you need to protect your family and talk to your doctor about what you can do to reduce the risk of contracting an airborne illness. If you plan to travel internationally, it’s a good idea to visit your family physician before you depart AND once you returned.
Another good practice to achieve steady health and wellness is to keep your body in its best health and functioning and firing evenly and on all cylinders. To build up a protective shield we suggest taking a look and giving a try to CBD oil. CBD is the new health trend that is not a fad and not going away. It is showing positive results in helping folks maintain heart health and leveling off aches, pains, anxiety and many other ailments weakening the body and mind. We have an exclusive offer for the readers of our “Top 7 Lists.” A sample of our 250mg CBD oil. We hope you take advantage of the offer and take advantage of the information in this list. We will see you at the end of the list with more info about CBD and about or offer access code
Top 7 Most Deadly Airborne Diseases
1. Meningitis – Meningitis is the swelling of the membrane that surrounds and protects the brain and spinal cord. There are two types of meningitis, bacterial and viral, and both are contagious and can be transferred from one host to another by a sneeze, or droplets of saliva.
2. Flesh Eating Disease – Necrotizing Fasciitis, commonly known as the “flesh eating bug” is a condition that rapidly destroys your muscle, skin and any other tissue it comes in contact with and can be fatal if not quickly treated. Of the 700 cases annually reported in the US, roughly 30% result in death. Like meningitis, this bug can be spread via bodily fluid entering the air and coming in contact with you.
3. Tuberculosis – Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease brought about by microbes called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The microscopic organisms typically attack the lungs, yet they can harm different pieces of the body. TB spreads through the air when an individual with tuberculosis coughs, sneezes or even talks.
4. Pneumonic plague – Pneumonic plague, one of three plagues with the others being Septicemic and Bubonic, is a lung infection caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Related symptoms, usually beginning approximately 5-7 days after coming into contact, include headaches, fevers, chest pain, shortness of breath and a raspy cough.
5. Ebola – Ebola is a viral disease that affects humans and primates alike and is highly contagious. Signs and side effects begin anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks after being infection, include fever. sore throat, aching muscles, vomiting, diarrhea and rash. If untreated the liver and kidneys both start to malfunction and at this point, in the most fatal cases. patients begin to bleed internally and externally alike. Over half of the cases reported result in death.
6. Flu – Individuals with influenza can spread it to others up to around 6 feet away. Most specialists feel that influenza infections spread for the most part by beads made when individuals with influenza hack, wheeze or talk. These beads can arrive in the mouths or noses of individuals who are close-by or potentially be breathed in into the lungs. Less regularly, an individual may get influenza by contacting a surface or item that has influenza infection on it and after that contacting their own mouth, nose, or perhaps their eyes.
7. Measles – As more children of those who are anti-vaccination are being born every day, the risk of a measles outbreak has become a true threat. With 880 cases reported from January 2019 to May 2019, the severity of how deadly a measles outbreak can be is soon becoming a reality. Not only is the topic of measles and those who oppose vaccinations a medical concern but a controversial issue that leaves lawmakers in the position to take matters into their own hands by forcing individuals employed by government establishments to be vaccinated before returning to work and denying applications of measles exemption applications. Measles is one of the most contagious diseases there is and the ease of how quickly it can spread came to light when one person sparked an outbreak when they visited Disneyland in California and caused the largest outbreak the state has ever seen. With California having some of the strictest laws for measles vaccinations, 131 cases were still reported and even spread as far as six surrounding states. Luckily, none of the cases were resulted in death although a few were severe; including the ones reported in infants and small children. Pretty scary stuff, right? The best way, and the only way, to prevent measles is to get the entire series of the vaccination.
Even if you make sure to get yourself and your children vaccinated, you cannot control the actions of others. But what you can do is strengthen your immune system to help fight off the risk of contraction an airborne illness and CBD is just the thing you need to do that! Cannabinoids, the active ingredient in CBD, communicates with the receptors in our body to “notify” them of when they need to defend, what to defend against, and how strongly to defend. Because research is still underway for the many uses of CBD, medical experts cannot pinpoint the exact amount of effectiveness CBD contains but one thing is for sure, the future looks bright for CBD in the medicinal world! And the great thing about CBD is that it is safe for the entire family!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)