Top 7 Reasons Why We Should Become a Vegetarian
Good day friends!
“It is our view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.”-Albert Einstein
Before we start, a vegetarian is a person that does not eat meat but may still consume foods from an animal such as eggs and dairy products; a vegan consumes nothing from an animal whatsoever. Being meat eaters ourselves, we wanted to research this topic with an open mind towards becoming a vegetarian while also keeping in mind that, like us, there are millions of people that enjoy eating their bacon!
We’ll be honest, we were quite shocked at some of the benefits of becoming a vegetarian and we think you will be too! Are you a vegetarian? Let us know down in the comments section below this post, how long you’ve been a vegetarian and what is the #1 reason you stopped eating meat and became a vegetarian!
Another healthy life choice is choosing CBD to add to your food and add to your daily lifestyle no matter what form of dietary or food consumption plan you live by. CBD on its own can help with many health ailments affecting the brain and body for humans and pets. CBD has helped people with Crohn’s and IBS and in general is a good additive to take orally under your tongue or by dripping or baking it into your foods and/or beverages. A healthy additive and a healthy choice. We want you to try our trusted ultra-premium CBD. For a limited time, we our offering the readers of our “Top 7 Lists” a 250mg 10ml sample bottle of CBD Oil Tinctures (drops.) This is a FREE CBD OFFER and we hope you will take advantage and give us a try as we know you will be happy and healthier. Check out this important list of 7 and we have more about CBD and our easy-to-use FREE CBD OFFER Code at the end of the list.
Top 7 Reasons Why We Should Become a Vegetarian
1. Cost effective – Meat is expensive…fruit and vegetables; not so much! Experts say by skipping meat, you’ll be saving yourself at least $750 each year! That is just for a family of two! If you have a family of four, you can double that amount!
2. Fights cancer – Often we hear of cancer being linked to red meat, and the hormones that are added to the meat we eat. With organic fruits and vegetables, you are less likely to encounter any of the harmful, unnatural components that are all too often used in meat
3. Leaner figure – This is pretty much a no brainer as well; lean eating leads to a lean figure. This is not to say that a meat eater can’t have a lean figure; it’s just a whole lot easier for a vegetarian to stay in shape because they don’t have the fatty meat in their diet.
4. Lowers the risk of heart disease – Even though red meat has been the scapegoat for causing heart disease, recent studies have shown that the bacteria in our stomach, which helps us digest red meat, gets into our bloodstream and that is what increases the risk of heart disease.
5. Animal friendly – Slaughterhouses and the cruelty that animals endure everyday may be enough to make you want to pledge to never eat meat again. Controversial and graphic, PETA.com offers an in depth look at the inhumane way animals are treated from birth until the day they are brutally slaughtered for their meat. Along with this information, you can also find a Vegetarian starter kit to help you make the transition and it’s completely free! We do advise you to use discretion as they photos are graphic in nature.
6. Longevity – Vegetarians, on average, live longer than meat eaters because processed meats, such as bacon, ham, sausage, canned meats are classified as Class-1 Carcinogens (causes cancer). Just to give you an idea of how serious a Class-1 Carcinogen is, asbestos and smoking are also Class-1 Carcinogens. That is shocking!
7. Climate Control – The amount of greenhouse gas that is emitted into the ozone layer during the process of raising an animal from birth to the time of their death is quite alarming. Crops are needed to feed the animal, harmful fossil fuels are used to raise and transport the animals, and cows emit a huge amount of methane gas. All of these factors are causing an unmeasurable amount of damage to the ozone layer and the only way to reduce the carbon footprint being left is to reduce the amount of livestock that is needed to meet the demand of meat eaters.
Making the decision to become a vegetarian is not something that should be taken lightly, nor done without consulting your family physician to make sure you know which vitamins and nutrients you need to supplement into your new diet. You’ll be undergoing a complete lifestyle change and you’re going to need all the help you can get to stick with it. CBD oil will provide you with the mental clarity and focus you need to adapt to vegetarianism. It will also supply you the energy you used to get from eating meat. Don’t make it harder on yourself, let CBD help you on your journey to a healthier you.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)