Do you have a love/hate relationship with sleep? What we mean is, wouldn’t you LOVE to get a good night’s sleep, but HATE that you can’t seem to do that?? Do you LOVE the moment when you finally climb into bed to rest, but HATE when you wake up still feeling exhausted? Wouldn’t it be great to actually sleep through the entire night?
Many of you have busy schedules that keep you up until the morning hours; we used to be one of you that thought a couple of hours of sleep was enough. But we don’t realize how important sleep actually is and how big of an impact lack of sleep has on your productivity Sure, you are aware that if you don’t get enough sleep, you’re tired and groggy, but even with that cup of coffee some of you depend on to get moving, the consequences of sleep deprivation are far reaching. Your productivity suffers, you put your body through the ups and downs of caffeine crashes, you’re less alert, and chances are, you probably aren’t very physically active either. Instead of looking at sleep as the time you just lay dormant, and not doing anything, think of sleep as the time where you recharge, re boost and rejuvenate for the upcoming day!
One thing we think that can assist you towards better, deeper, calmer, restful sleep, is CBD. Of course we went there. CBD is what we do and what we know. We know that CBD is showing great signs of helping many with insomnia and a variety of sleep disorders. It’s healthy for you and easy to use. Our Trust Brothers CBD is ultra-premium quality, contains 0% THC (No High) and has no taste. What more could you want from a health & wellness supplement? We want you to try our CBD oil and have an exclusive FREE CBD OFFER waiting for you at the end of this ‘Top 7 List.” We hope you take advantage of this offer and please let us know how it works for you. Now off to the list below.
Top 7 Things You’re Screwing Up When It Comes to Sleep
1. Depression – Feeling helplessness, sadness, and often unexplained angst would seemingly cause some of us to crawl in the bed and sleep as long as we can, but this is not always the case and on the contrary, lots of people suffering from depression have reported dealing with slight to severe cases of insomnia. If you or someone you know is feeling depressed or exhibiting signs of depression, please seek professional help.
2. Too Active before bedtime – Working out, or any kind of physical activity will naturally give you a boost of energy by raising your metabolism so it’s probably not a good idea to go to the gym right before bed. You will feel incredibly energized and won’t get a good night’s sleep.
3. Smoking – Smokers might have a harder time falling asleep because usually, by habit, smokers will tend to have a cigarette right before bed. The effects of nicotine actually make you more alert by speeding up your heart rate. So, if you smoke, quit!
4. You’re taking late naps – This one is a no brainer! If you’re catching some Z’s late in the day, chances are, you’re not going to be sleepy come bed time. If you find that you’re lacking energy, try some of these tips Top 7 ways to boost your energy levels
5. You’re on your phone – Many of us tend to check our social media, or browse the internet right before bed, thinking it will help us fall asleep. However; studies have shown that the blue light that emits from our screens is throwing off our sleep cycle and reducing the amount of REM sleep we get. REM sleep is essential for our brains to restore and rejuvenate.
6. You’re drinking too much caffeine – Because caffeine is a stimulant, most people use it after waking up in the morning or to remain alert during the day. While it is important to note that caffeine cannot replace sleep, it can temporarily make us feel more alert by blocking sleep-inducing chemicals in the brain and increasing adrenaline production.
7. You’re over thinking – Bedtime is not the time to contemplate your life. Even though you might think you do some of your best thinking during the time when you’re winding down, you’re actually harming yourself more than anything. By keeping your brain active, you are prolonging your sleep. If you’re worried or stressing about a decision or a certain situation, do yourself the favor and try to tackle it with a clear mind–that means, GET SOME SLEEP! You may not be sleepy but trust me when I say it is imperative that your brain rejuvenates.
Suffering from insomnia? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Statistic show that 1 out of 3 people either have insomnia or suffer from otherwise unhealthy sleep habits! Wow! Don’t worry, we do have a something to help you get some restless sleep for a change. While there’s still research to be done, studies have shown that CBD oil is a viable solution for those suffering from insomnia based on the way the it interacts with our endocannabinoid system to combat insomnia at the source! You see, insomnia is thought to be highly stress related and CBD oil is a very effective way to reduce stress and anxiety!! So, u don’t need to worry about walking around feeling sedated as if you’ve taken a sleep aid.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)