Top 7 BEST Diet Quotes of All Time
Dieting isn’t easy and if you’ve ever followed a strict diet, you can agree that any motivation is welcomed. A simple,” you’re doing a good job!” can go along way!
Some of these diets can be unhealthy for your body, mind and soul. And there also seem to be so many rules to follow. We say just focus on one day at a time and make smart healthy choices and eat in moderation.
Don’t let anxiety of the struggle and how others look derail you. You can benefit from a little ‘cleanup’ and benefit from adding CBD oil into your life, into your body and even into your foods by baking it in or dripping into your meals or beverages.
Be inspired by these diet quotes in our ‘top 7 List’ below. After the list we want to present an exclusive offer to sample our popular, trustworthy CBD Oil.
Top 7 BEST Diet Quotes of All Time
1. “When you think about quitting, think about why you started.” -Author Unknown
Dieting is not just changing up what you eat but changing up your entire lifestyle; so, it is hard and you will want to quit. But when you feel like you’ve done all that you can, think of the end result. Don’t lose sight of a healthier, better feeling and looking you.
2. “The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.” -Author Unknown
The first step is always the hardest but once you gain momentum and see the results, it will only get easier and easier for you and you will get addicted to being healthy.
3. “Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.” -Author Unknown
Each step of your journey to a healthier lifestyle is a something to be proud about. Don’t sell yourself short. Be proud of your accomplishments. Each one is a step in the right direction
4. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” -Jim Rohn
Your body is the only thing you have to present yourself to the world in. It is your vessel for you to care for because it is the only one you have.
5. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” -Mark Twain
Mark Twain wasn’t the one to mince words and he said it best here. Dieting and exercise isn’t always fun; of course, we’d like to change that. But we know you’d like to eat some pizza, because we would too. And we know a beer sounds so much better than water; but in order to keep our health, we must sacrifice for longevity.
6. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine
You get what you put into it. If you are following your diet and exercise routine exactly and not cheating yourself, the results you see will be well worth the struggle.
7. “One of the great moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body wouldn’t do what it just did.” -Author Unknown
Be proud! Tell yourself: I am doing great! Don’t give up! And Each day walk with an air of confidence because you are better than you were yesterday.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)