Hey there, what’s your name?
There you go, our opening pick-up line ha-ha.
Whether we like it or not, the search for our life partner, one who you love, respect and want to grow old with, is one of the most daunting tasks we are face with. We don’t get to just do a mating call and impress our potential mate. We must engage in conversation, make them laugh, show depth, show you care, don’t be clingy, and the list goes on and on and on my friends!
Remaining calm and focused can help greatly. Dating and meeting people can create anxiety and we here at Trust Brothers may be able to help with that. CBD is what we do and we are here to help you. Folks around the globe are finding that CBD assists with calming the noise and nerves inside of you when you think about dating and finding a good person to develop a relationship.
We have a FREE CBD OFFER CODE exclusively for the readers of our “Top 7 Lists.” We want you to sample and trust the goodness of CBD. We have more CBD information and our special access code waiting for you at the bottom of our lists.
If you’re starting to rethink this whole date idea, we think you should hear us out first! We think this list and our CBD will come in handy!!
Top 7 Ways to Improve Your Dating Life
1. Be the real you – The only way to find someone you’re truly compatible with is to be yourself. You don’t want someone to fall for who you pretended to be on the first date, do you? Don’t try to change who you are to meet the expectation of what he wants in a partner. The dating stage is the perfect and acceptable time to throw all your cards on the table, so to speak. If you don’t click, you just don’t, no harm done.
2. Have high standards – This is the time that you get to be picky. If you’re dating because you want to meet that special person, don’t sell yourself short. Don’t rush into anything just because your friends are all married with children. Don’t forget, though, there is a thin line between having high standards and just being downright unrealistic.
3. First impressions do count – Make sure you show that you have self-respect and you take care of yourself. Simple things like fresh breath, clean nails, and clean, ironed clothes can go a long way. Engage in the conversation and make eye contact. Don’t text and carry on as if they aren’t there. If you’re inclined to do so, then you’re probably not going to be going on another date with that person.
4. State what your intentions are – Just as you wouldn’t want anyone leading you on, don’t lead anyone else on either. If your intentions are to just date casually, nothing serious, the other person deserves to know that from the very beginning. Don’t let someone invest their feelings in a relationship that you aren’t interested in. On the other hand, if you’re the one that knows you want something serious, let your partner know so there is no miscommunication. Don’t leave any room for you or someone else to get their feelings.
5. Trust your gut – If you feel like your partner may not be the one, chances are, he/she isn’t. If you find yourself thinking of life without them, feel bored, or feel like you can’t be yourself around them, do the both of you a favor and follow your gut instinct. Never ignore your intuition.
6. Be easy to talk to – Keep an open mind and be considerate. If you expect your date to open up to you, you must do the same. Don’t be a brick wall and expect your date to be a wrecking ball, struggling to get through to you. If you see they are trying, meet them halfway.
7. Be gracious and well mannered – Even if you’re not having a good time, you must still show that you have some class. Remember, it takes two to tango, meaning, unless your date was an outright sleaze ball, the outcome of the date depends on you just as much as it depends on your date.
We love this list. It is easy to work your way through each item and evaluate yourself to apply them and make your moves that are truly you and true to yourself and respectful to the process.
We mentioned CBD and getting a sample to you to test out. Here you go…
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)