Did you know that inflammation can come from what you eat? Yup, that’s right! Not only do certain foods inflate your waistline, they also inflame other parts of your body that you may not notice in size, but definitely notice in the way you feel.
Studies have shown that CBD may help to reduce inflammation and chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, and interacting with neurotransmitters. Athletes are also sprouting up into the CBD use space to help with their inflammation issues, and finding that CBD helps and is safer to use than Ibuprofen.
Now that you know this vital information, we’re here to give you the Top 7 foods you can eat to reduce inflammation! But wait, there’s more! We have a Free CBD Offer code for you sat the end of this list, so you can try our CBD and join the growing CBD Community.
Top 7 Natural Foods to Reduce Inflammation (And Pain)
1. Tomatoes – We know everyone doesn’t like tomatoes but those that do will be happy to know that they are really good for you and they help reduce the risk of inflammation. Packed with Vitamin C, antioxidants and lycopene which is directly related to alleviating inflammation.
2. Tart cherries – Studies have shown that eating tart cherries reduced the pain from arthritis and osteoporosis after just 21 days of eating 1 serving per day. It also has been reported to repair muscle damage and pain brought about by strenuous workout; so much so that long distance runners have taken to including tart cherries in their diet while training.
3. EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, also referred to as EVOO, has some great health benefits, one being its anti-inflammatory abilities. Specifically, Oleocanthal, which is similar to the active ingredient in Ibuprofen, which is a prescription medicine prescribed for inflammation.
4. Dark chocolate – I am almost certain none of us will question the benefit of eating chocolate! Besides the fact that it’s delicious, it’s actually good for you too! Dark chocolate containing at least 70% cocoa is packed with antioxidants, namely Flavanol, which greatly reduces inflammation.
5. Onions – Considered an inflammation superfood, onions contain a flavonoid called Quercetin, which reduces inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition to that, onions also reduce the risk of heart disease and help to prevent cancer progression.
6. Berries – Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and even huckleberries are packed with antioxidants. The most noted are Anthocyanins which are responsible for the blue, red and purple color of the berry itself. It is recommended that we make sure to consume at least one serving, preferably two, of berries each day.
7. Beans – Although many anti-inflammatory diets claim that whole grains and pulses — beans, peas and lentils — increase inflammation, research shows otherwise. Pulses are high in fiber and magnesium, and magnesium has been shown to help reduce inflammation.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: What is CBD?
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)