Question: if someone asked you where your “core muscles” are located, would you know? How many said your abdominal muscles? If you did, you’re on the right track, but if this was a test; you would have scored a 25%! (Wink, Wink Ha!)
Your core is composed of 4 major muscles that include the diaphragm, the multifidus, the pelvic floor muscles, and yes, the abdominal muscles. Solid core muscles are responsible to maintain our posture, reduce back pain, prevent injury, protect our organs, and so much more! So, you can see why it’s important that we pay special attention to building the strongest core we can!
After working out and working your core especially, you may will need a little recovery and help to reduce little aches and pains that come with exercise. May we suggest CBD Oil. CBD has shown benefits to reduce aches and pains and help with a comfortable sleep. We have a trusted line of CBD products from oils, creams and freeze roll-on. And our products contain 0% THC, the psychoactive element that produces a euphoric high. So, we are always healthy and not high. Check out this list for a nice core routine
Top 7 Best Exercises for a Strong Core
1. Planks – Start on the floor on your hands and knees. Lower your forearms to the floor with elbows positioned under your shoulders and your hands shoulder-width apart. If someone looked at you from the side, your arms would form a 90-degree angle. Step your feet back, one at a time. Maintain a straight line from heels through the top of your head, looking down at the floor, with gaze slightly in front of your face. Now, tighten your abs and hold.
2. Boat Pose – Sit on tailbone and grasp shins with your hands. Slowly extend both arms and legs in a V position and balance here.
3. Dead Bug – Lie flat on your back with your arms held out in front of you pointing to the ceiling. Then bring your legs up so your knees are bent at 90-degree angles. This is your starting position, and it’s vital to get your back as flat against the floor as possible. You shouldn’t be able to get a hand in between your back and the floor, and you need to maintain this position.
4. Kneeling Leg Extensions – Kneel one the floor, on your hands and knees with your hands directly underneath your shoulders. Pull your belly button toward your spine to engage your abdominal muscles. Keep these muscles engaged throughout the exercise. These muscles help keep your back in a neutral position. If you notice your lower back arching — or your stomach dropping toward the floor — re engage your abdominal muscles.
5. Hip lift – Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Place your arms out to your sides at a 45-degree angle. Brace your core–imagine you’re about to be punched in the guts–squeeze your glutes tightly. Then raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Pause for five seconds–as you keep your core braced and continue to squeeze your glutes–then lower body back to the starting position.
6. Abdominal chair crunch – Keeping knees bent to 90 degrees, lean back in your chair while lifting both feet off the ground. Pull both knees towards your chest, then return to starting position. Do 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps. For added difficulty, perform these while keeping your legs straight, Holland suggests.
7. Reverse crunches – Lie on the floor and place hands on the floor or behind the head.
Bring the knees in towards the chest until they’re bent to 90 degrees, with feet together or crossed. Contract the abs to curl the hips off the floor, reaching the legs up towards the ceiling. Lower and repeat for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps. It’s a very small movement, so try to use your abs to lift your hips rather than swinging your legs and creating momentum.
When working out your core, if you’re doing it right, you’re going to experience some really tight muscles, that might cause your movement to be greatly reduced until these muscles are loose again. To speed up this process, try taking a dose of CBD oil to see how quickly you’re back to normal again! You’ll never want to work out without it!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. – ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: What is CBD?
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)