Good day friends!
If you’re here, we are sorry. A heartbreak feels like the end of the world but we assure you, it’s not. Life does go on. You will smile again. You will want to get dressed and face the world again. And when the time is right, you will love again! For now, though, we offer you some tips on how to get through it.
We do ask that you are open minded and let your guard down to begin the healing process. Don’t try these tips until you’re ready to accept that it’s up to you to be happy again.
You have heard the saying, ‘don’t worry, be happy.’ Well, it’s easy for that saying to say. Ha! We all worry, it is hard not too with the speed of all that surrounds and all that we are immersed in on a daily basis. Worry and stress can know you down and deal your body, mind a soul a blow that can cause a lot of damage. We all could use a little help and we should all look to help ourselves or act to get help from a professional if needed. There is nothing wrong with seeking help. NOTHING! Heartbreak happens all over the world, every second, minute, hour, day and so on. It’s real and it’s is common. Let’s all support each other and make the positive a negative. Help is here and we have your back when it comes to mood, stress and anxiety that can all be attached to heartbreak.
CBD! That is what we do here at Trust Brothers. CBD is showing amazing beneficial properties to helping those with aches, pains and especially the noise affecting your mind and mood. Our website has valuable information to learn more about CBD and about us and Trust. Check out this list important list below.
Top 7 Ways to Get Over Heartbreak
1. Take it one day at a time – Nobody ever said breakups were easy. In fact, they’re very hard. Some are better dealing with love loss than others. For starters, you’ve got to realize that your heart can’t mend in a day, or even a week or a month! Take it one day at a time and rest assured that with each day that passes, you’re one step closer to healing.
2. Go out – Don’t stay in and mope. Go out for dinner, drinks, anything so that you’re not alone. Don’t seclude yourself from your family and friends. Let them know what’s going on so they’re not bombarding you with questions when you build up the strength to start coming around again.
3. Get in shape – Getting in shape should be something that we all want to do whether we are single, married, or divorced. But sometimes, it requires that extra “kick” to light a fire under our behinds. Get yourself a gym membership so you can work towards a healthier you, all while keeping your mind occupied and not thinking about your ex. You will feel great and look even better, so you can have the boost of confidence you need.
4. Delete them from social media – You don’t need to follow their every move on any social media platform. It will only upset you. If you see them happy, it’ll make you angry. If you see them upset, you’ll be upset. Just do yourself a favor and unfollow them and delete them from your friends list so they can’t follow you either.
5. Don’t bad mouth them – Bad mouthing your ex will only show whoever is listening that you still aren’t over your breakup. It will make you appear bitter and cold. We get that you’re hurt, chances are your ex is too. But it is best to let bygones be bygones. Things could quickly turn ugly and escalate if your ex gets wind of your claims about them. Remember, chances are they probably have some info on you that you wouldn’t like to be revealed so it’s best to let the dust settle amicably.
6. Don’t jump into another relationship – It probably isn’t wise for you to rebound right into another relationship. You need time to adjust to the single life. You are essentially a different person when you’re in a relationship with someone and you have to get used to doing simple things on your own before you become dependent on someone else again.
7. Make sure you are over him/her before you are friends with your ex – we highly advised against trying to befriend your ex, it is best to let bridges burn. There is a reason why you’re broken up. But if, for some reason, there is a need to be friends, give yourself lots of time before you travel down that road again. You don’t want to start clinging on to false hope nor do you want to let yourself be used as a fling. Be smart and cautious. You will get through it!
You don’t have to do it completely alone though. Trust Brothers CBD oil is just the thing to liven up your mood, and lift your spirits. It will give you a healthy kick in the pants and motivate you to get up and get things done! Whatever you choose, you need an uplifted spirit and loads of energy to do it, and our CBD oil is just the thing! Give it a try!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness – ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: What is CBD?
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)