Top 7 Health Beliefs That Were Proven Totally Wrong
Tim & Tom, the Trust Brothers here again. We’ve all heard the age old saying, “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away…”, right? Have you ever stopped to wonder where that came from? Or if it’s even true? We tend to believe things we’ve heard all our lives, whether it be from our parents or grandparents, and pass the idea down to our own kids. What if everything you ever thought was a lie? Mind. Blown. Right?! Okay, well, not everything but in this list, you will find that some of the one liners we live by, are indeed just a quirk with no real scientific proof!
We also have an idea to help clear the fog to better focus, so as to properly sort out and research something that seems believable but many times isn’t. CBD, YES, CBD! You knew we would tie our product into this list, right? We love it so much and believe in the health benefits that CBD can offer to the body, mind and soul. We have a FREE CBD OFFER CODE waiting for you at the end of our list, as we want you to sample our product.
Check out our list below to see what what else you’ve been misled about…
Top 7 Health Beliefs That Were Proven Totally Wrong
1. Organic food is pesticide free – Actually, it’s not, and organic farmers use pesticides the same way that conventional farmers do. They’re organic by certification, basically they meet other requirements in order to be considered a grower of organic food. This doesn’t mean organic food is bad for you, just be clear that your food was grown with pesticides, organic or not.
2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away… or does it? – We aren’t sure where that saying was originated, but it always seemed to make perfect sense. But it is not to be taken in the literal sense. The saying simply means the fresher the fruit and vegetables you consume, the less likely you are to get sick.
3. Sugar makes your kids hyper – There are plenty of reasons not to feed your child sugar, that we can agree on, but hyperactivity is not one of them. Experts believe this theory came from the fact that parent’s expectations of their child after consuming sugar actually changes. So, any difference in behavior, any silliness, which could be pure joy from the cake they just had, is perceived as a “sugar high”, and there is no scientific evidence to back up this claim.
4. Humans have 5 senses – Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch, and Hearing, right? Wrong! Humans actually have 21 senses! In order to better process the rest of the senses you’ve been overlooking for your whole life, think of your eyes, nose, tongue, skin and ears as the sensors; so, in addition to the 5 fore mentioned, humans can also sense: temperature, balance, pain, movement, vibration, heat, cold, pressure, hunger, thirst, sexual stimulation, time, agency, familiarity, organic (when to use the restroom), and exteroception. This list, however, is constantly changing as experts argue different senses that humans possess
5. Carrots give you better vision – This theory is actually based on a bit of truth; carrots are rich in beta carotene and our body converts beta carotene to Vitamin A, which does play a significant role in maintaining normal vision, but no matter how many carrots you eat; your vision won’t get any better than its current state.
6. Your microwave can give you cancer and disrupt your pacemaker – We aren’t sure where this myth came from, the origin has yet to be determined and although there are definitely some precautions that have to be taken with pacemakers, microwaves aren’t a concern. Strong
7. You need to wait an hour after eating to swim or you can cramp and drown – This is an old wives’ tale and no one is really sure why parents began to tell their kids this but there is no scientific evidence to back up the claim. There are, however; two popular theories that this theory could have evolved from: a biological theory and a social theory. The biological theory is that the biological one: It seems to be a concept that upon eating, most of the available blood in one’s body would flood to the stomach to help with digestion. And – the limbs – deprived of proper blood flow wouldn’t have enough blood in them to execute even a simple backstroke. This would leave the young swimmer to seize up with cramps and sink like a rock. The social theory is based on the fact that in the 1950’s and 60’s, parents were on lifeguard duty so the hour may have been their own time to eat and socialize.
So, are you shocked?! How many of those did you actually believe held some truth to them? Well, here is one thing you can be absolutely sure of; Trust Brothers CBD oil is one thing you can count on! There is no gimmicks and no dramatization to it; just facts backed up by science! You will love the way you feel with CBD working to promote a healthier you!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)