Top 7 Best Health Quotes of All Time
Inspirational quotes have become more and more popular with social media. Sometimes they capture exactly what you want to say and wouldn’t be able to otherwise express. From relationships, to parenting; grieving to partying, there is an inspirational quote for just about any and every situation you may be in.
Here are some of our favorite health related quotes from some famous people that you may or may not know! Share with us your favorite health quotes down in the comments!
Top 7 Best Health Quotes of All Time
1. “Someone has to stand up and say: the answer isn’t another pill; the answer is spinach.” -Bill Maher
– Instead of prescribing pills for people to be addicted to, we should focus on promoting clean eating.
2. “Man surprises me most about humanity. Man will sacrifice health to make money. Then spend money to recuperate his health.” -Dalai Lama
– This quote speaks volumes, especially in the world we live in today. The sacrifice that some people make for money and power is limitless, and in the end, when all we have is our health, we are all poor and needy to be cured. There is no amount of wealth that could ever be more important than the health of you and your loved ones.
3. “But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite; Let your body take care of you.” -Deepak Chopra
– The idea that our bodies should take care of us is ideal if we took care of ourselves initially. We put out bodies through unhealthy eating, drinking, smoking, not exercising, etc., then spend a lifetime trying to feel the way we felt before we destroyed our body.
4. “Nothing will benefit human health and increases the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” – Albert Einstein
– Mr. Einstein had a vision that we, the entire human race, need to adapt the way we eat, and swear off meat in order to continue to inhabit this Earth forever. Think he was on to something?
5. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” -Buddha
– It is our responsibility to make sure to care for ourselves physically, otherwise, mentally, we will surely suffer.
6. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” -author unknown
– No matter what we are prescribed by a doctor, if we aren’t mindful of what we eat, the medicine will not cure us. If we are eating as we should, clean and healthy, rarely will we find the need for medicine at all.
7. “Walking is man’s best medicine.” -Hippocrates
– Hippocrates said it best; walking is seriously so good for you! Just a brisk one or two mile walk everyday can improve your cardiac health, alleviate depression, lower your risk for cancer, improve your entire mood, alleviate pain in your joints, improve your posture, and the list goes on and one. So, don’t feel bad if running on the treadmill or going to the gym just isn’t for you; we get it. Lace up your trainers and walk it out!
The reason why we tend to feel so good after reading an inspirational quote is because we are constantly seeking motivations for whatever situation we are faced with. But, did you know CBD oil is also a great motivational tool for not only your mind but your body as well! Imagine how great you’d feel if you could wake up with energy, maintain your forward momentum and your focus to get through your day, eat right, exercise, AND fall asleep at a decent hour and not toss and turn all night long!! You don’t have to imagine any longer, CBD is the ultimate inspiration for a better life!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)