Today we have got some statistics for you that will probably make you think twice about just how healthy your heart actually is. For example, did you know that a staggering 600,000 people die from heart disease every year! Or how about this, heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women!! So, simply put, heart disease is the #1 deadliest threat to mankind. With that being said, we think we can agree that we need more education on how improve the health of our heart.
CBD oil has also shown signs to be greatly beneficial to assist with your heart health. A recent study reported that CBD caused dilation of arteries and protected blood vessels from damage in animal models. Promising news!
7 Activities to Improve the Health of Your Heart
1. Quit smoking – Smoking is bad for your entire body, including your heart. Not only does it reduce the amount of oxygen your heart receives, it also raises your blood pressure and speeds up your heart rate. Also, it increases your risk of blood clots which will increase your chances of a stroke or heart attack.
2. Cardio – Cardio is exercise that requires you to repetitively use large muscle groups that get your heart beating faster which is the best exercise for your heart.
3. Eat less salt – The amount of salt we consume has a direct relation to our blood pressure. Eating salt makes our bodies retain water, so they more you eat, the more water you retain; thus, causing our blood pressure to rise and causing strain on our heart, kidneys and brain.
4. Don’t stress – When we stress, our brains send adrenaline to the rest of our bodies which causes our heart rate and breathing to speed up. When we need adrenaline to kick in, like in a race or during s boxing match, this reaction is necessary and beneficial. However; if we are stressing and causing our blood pressure to peak, it can be.
5. Keep a healthy weight – Being overweight puts a lot of extra strain on our bodies, especially our heart. Fat builds up in our blood vessels and causes plaque to form inside of them, blocking the flow of blood in our coronary arteries and ultimately causing a heart attack. The simple solution is to reduce your weight, and reduce the risk.
6. Cut back on alcohol – Alcohol causes a temporary spike in blood rise in blood pressure, which can cause heart attack and stroke. Also, alcohol weakens the muscles in our heart, causing a disease called cardiomyopathy.
7. Say goodbye to sugar! – “Ooh sugar, oh honey, oh honey…” as sweet as you are, you’ve got to go! Don’t be fooled by the moments of sweetness on your lips, is SO bad for us, we’ve given it its own list! If you haven’t done so yet, please click the link to find out the Top 7 Reasons Sugar is the Worst Thing on Earth.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, does wonder to our bodies and the heart is no exception. CBD has the ability to lower blood pressure by helping us relax; thus, reducing stress and overall improving our cardiovascular health. CBD is also attributed to inducing vasorelaxation; which is the reduction of tension in the blood vessel walls. Another very important benefit CBD has on our heart is the ability to reduce symptoms of myocarditis, which is the inflammation of the muscle tissue of the heart. So, you see, CBD oil really does have some pretty significant benefits that can save your life! There are too many benefits for you to not give it a try!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness – ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: What is CBD?
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)