Top 7 Most Deadly Things Found in Drinking Water
Approximately 850,000 people third world countries die as a result of inadequate water, sanitation, and hygiene each year, representing 58% of total Diarrhoeal deaths. Poor sanitation is believed to be the main cause of over 250,000 deaths alone.
Most of us have never had to worry about where our drinking water comes from or if it’s safe. And for those that have, you know that everyday tasks like cooking, bathing and drinking entails a whole lot more than just turning on a faucet. In this day and age, clean drinking water should be resourceful for any and every one across the world, but unfortunately, this list will show you the risks some must take for a sip of water.
Drink in this informative list and let’s chat again at the bottom to wrap up and talk about a FREE CBD OFFER we have for you.
Top 7 Most Deadly Things Found in Drinking Water
1. E. coli – This strand of bacteria is mostly found in private water sources like wells. The alarming thing though, is that E. coli is generally found where there are traces of feces from human or animal.
2. Campylobacter – Another strand of bacteria that is associated with waste from either human or animal excrement, campylobacter is the leading cause of bacterial diarrheal illness and is found almost everywhere. It is described as a very infectious disease that only requires to less than 500 cells before you feel the effects.
3. Hepatitis A – Wells, if properly installed and maintained, provide a safe source of water in the U.S. When any water source, including private wells, is contaminated with feces from infected humans, the water can potentially spread the Hepatitis A virus. Hepatitis A is a contagious liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis A virus. It can range in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks, to a severe illness lasting several months. Hepatitis A is usually spread when a person ingests fecal matter – even in microscopic amounts – from contact with objects, food, or drinks contaminated by the feces, or stool, of an infected person.
4. Giardia Lamblia – A protozoan parasites which occur in a trophozoite and an oval-shaped cyst form. Cysts excreted in the feces of an infected host move passively through the environment. If cysts are ingested, infection may be transmitted to another vertebrate host.
5. Salmonella – Salmonella is a bacterium that can make you sick. It was first discovered by a scientist named Dr. Salmon and has been recognized as a cause for disease for over 125 years. The illness people get from salmonella is called salmonellosis. The typical course of the illness consists of symptoms appearing between 12 and 72 hours after infection. Most people infected by the bacteria develop diarrhea, fever and abdominal cramps that usually last from 4 to 7 days. Most people recover without treatment. However, in some cases diarrhea that can be so severe that they may need hospitalization.
6. Legionella Pneumophila – Most people become infected with Legionnaires’ disease when they inhale microscopic water droplets containing Legionella bacteria. If you choke or cough while drinking, you can get water in your lungs. If the water contains Legionella, you may develop Legionnaires’ disease, which is a form of pneumonia.
7. Cryptosporidium – Cryptosporidium is a protozoan parasite that exists as a round cyst about 4 to 6 microns in diameter. Oocysts pass through the stomach into the small intestine where it’s sporozoites invade the cell lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Symptoms of infection include diarrhea, cramps, nausea, and low-grade fever.
Since we are on the topic of water, did you can add CBD to your water?? Yes! And guess what, if offers REAL benefits that you can feel! In addition to a clearer complexion, healthy glowing skin and shiny hair, CBD in water can also do work inside your body by relieving muscle pain, boosting your red blood cells, and reducing headaches and migraines!! That alone was enough for me to try it and I guarantee, it works! You can add CBD to any of your liquid beverages, not just water. Our Trust Brothers CBD oil has no taste, so it is an easy additive.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– ORDERING is easy right here…TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Then CLICK the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd / Instagram @trustbrotherscbd / Snapchat @TrustBrothers and Twitter @TrustBrothers as we post trustworthy information daily.
* We always recommend that you consult your physician about taking CBD if you are currently taking medications, and suffering from many or specific ailments.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
READ all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, LEARN more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)