Top 7 Things to Watch Out For When Choosing Which CBD to Use
Happy day to you friends!
If you’re reading this, it means you’re doing your research to find out which CBD oil is right for you…so, congratulations!!! You’ve taken the first step to a better, healthier you! In a month’s time, I want you to come back to this post and let us know how much better you feel. Share with others that may be in the same boat as you are right now. You’re iffy, don’t know if you want to make the investment, right? You’re reading review after review, you don’t know who you should trust, heck, you don’t even know what to look for when you’re shopping for CBD! Well, we are here to help.
There are so many variables that seller’s take advantage of to draw you in, but the reality is, you don’t need fancy bottles, a plethora of flavors and scents, or giant, economy sized bottle for an unrealistic price (remember, quality over quantity). Snake oil salesman, be gone! Instead find someone you can TRUST and make sure they meet the following criteria. Trust in us, the Trust Brothers.
We have a nice offer available to the readers of our “Top 7 Lists.” A FREE Sample bottle of our 250mg CBD oil. We want folks to ease into and experience the benefits of CBD. The 250mg is a nice low dose that you can experiment with before deciding which milligrams and which products are best for your needs. At the end of the list in our closing thoughts we have the Free Offer Code for you.
Top 7 Things to Watch Out for When Choosing Which CBD to Use
1. Made in America? – As with anything else you ingest, you want to make sure the product was made in a quality-controlled facility that is regulated by the FDA. CBD oil that is purchased internationally may not be required to follow the same rules and regulations as CBD that is manufactured in the USA.
2. Honest Claims? – Read customer reviews to check if the claims the company is making are substantiated by the actual consumer. Never trust a company that doesn’t back their product with a money back guarantee, chances are if you’re unhappy, you will be out of your money with zero compensation.
3. Amount of CBD Accurate? – It is important to make sure you’re getting the amount of CBD you’ve paid for, for several reasons. As with anything else you buy, you want to make sure you aren’t being cheated out of your money. CBD can easily be concentrated, resulting in the amount per ml to be diluted and hardly effective. To figure out how much CBD is actually in your bottle, you can follow this simple formula: Total amount of CBD (in mg)/volume of container (in ounces) = concentration level
4. Amount of THC Accurate? – In order to legally sold, CBD must contain less than 0.03% of THC. However, even a small amount such as that can be traced through drug screenings for work or school. The only way to be certain you’re getting a product with 0% THC is to look for a company that gives their promise backed up by a money-back guarantee that you are getting a product free of THC.
5. Trusted Company? – Sometimes it is hard to tell if you can trust a company until you’ve had your own personal experience with them. A good way to gain a relationship with the company would be to contact them and see how they handle your question or concern. Check if you are treated as a valued customer before you’ve purchased anything or if you are given a canned response. To be certain, you can also inquire about their money back guarantee so you have it in your records.
6. Guarantee Honored? – Make sure there is a posted money back guarantee so you can be assured if this product doesn’t work for you, you can return it for a full refund. Pay attention to the amount of time you have to return it and make sure you are within that time frame. Usually, 30 days is enough time for you to try the product and decide if you love it.
7. Does the seller know their stuff? – Like any new product your putting in to your body, you want to be sure the person that is selling it to you knows what they’re talking about. You want to ask for any side effects, any complaints, proper dosage suggestion, etc. Also, beware of false claims. A good seller should never promise that their CBD oil can “cure” anything. A good seller will give you all the information they know with none of the fluff. Quite frankly, CBD oil is so amazing, there is no need for exaggeration.
Trust Brothers’ CBD oil is made from US grown hemp plants and meticulously extracted to assure the highest quality of CBD oil with absolutely no THC. You can rest assured you are receiving the right amount of CBD in each of our products; never concentrated. We are so sure you will love our products that we honor it with a money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, you have 30 days to return the product for a full refund. No questions asked.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Click the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
– We cover the cost of the product and just ask that you cover the $8.95 shipping. (*Note: all of our products in our online store offer Free Shipping except for the free offer)
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Read all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, learn more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
WATCH: “What is CBD?”
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)