Let’s be honest here, one of the first things we notice when we meet someone is their teeth. Whether they have perfect, straight white teeth, or a not so perfect grill, we notice. I will be the first one to admit how much I hate those annual trips to the dentist but I know the importance of keeping my mouth healthy. Some of us erroneously believe brushing is enough, but did you know that flossing is even more important than brushing?! Go figure! Did you know that the health of your gums is also as important than the health of your teeth and without healthy gums, it’s almost impossible to maintain a healthy mouth? Now that’s what we call a mouth full!!
Achieving good health & wellness comes with many challenges and pressures to your life. Managing your stress and anxiety are a high priority and we are here to help. CBD Oil is showing wonderful signs to relax and balance your life.
We’ve compiled this list of different ways to keep your mouth healthy and always ready to flash a camera ready, radiant smile! And, we have a great offer for you at the end of this list to sample our trusted CBD Oil.
Top 7 Tips and Tricks for Better Looking Teeth
1. Brush properly – Because brushing your teeth is something you’ve been doing for such a long time and without thought, you might be doing it wrong! Set a timer on your phone and brush each quadrant of your mouth, there are four, for a full minute each. Followed up by another 30 seconds for your tongue and 30 seconds to gently brush the roof of your mouth. Make sure to get the sides of your teeth, the areas that touch your tongue and your cheeks.
2. Floss daily – Flossing is so important and we can’t stress enough that you shouldn’t ever skip this step, yet over 20% of Americans admit to not flossing at all, ever! What few people realize is that the health of your gums is more important than your actual teeth! Without healthy, clean, gums, your teeth have no use! If your gums become inflamed and swollen, or recede and expose too much of the root of your teeth, you will eventually lose your teeth all together! To ensure you have strong healthy gums, you have to floss to get the areas that a toothbrush can’t reach. Ideally, you should floss after every meal, however; if this is not possible, make sure to floss every night before bed.
3. Get a checkup once every 6 months – We know how much you probably hate going to the dentist, everybody does. But dentists recommend you get a checkup at least once every 6 months for x-rays, an exam, and a light cleaning. This is very important to maintain a healthy, clean mouth. Also, the more you visit your dentist, the less afraid you will be!
4. Stay hydrated – Drink lots of water to avoid dry mouth, which can lead to the enzymes in your saliva eating away at your enamel on your teeth and cause you to have bad breath.
5. Drink dark liquid through a straw – The next time you are drinking a soda or sipping tea, reach for a straw to avoid the dark liquid staining your teeth. This is especially important if you’ve had your teeth whitened recently.
6. Use fluoridated toothpaste – Most toothpastes contain fluoride, the mineral that fights cavities and strengthens the hard surface enamel of your teeth. Regular brushing with fluoride infused toothpaste is a safe and natural way to help keep cavities and tooth decay at bay.
7. Avoid sugary & acidic food and drinks – Anything that erodes your enamel like sugar, or lemon juice should be only eaten in moderation. You can’t replace your enamel so it is best to protect what you have. The loss of enamel weakens your teeth and makes them both sensitive and more susceptible to cavities, and fractures.
Now that you know just how important it is to maintain your oral hygiene at home, we want to give those of you an option to help numb your fear of the dentist, so you can get the professional care you deserve. Can you guess what it is?? No, not laughing gas…yes, it’s CBD oil!!
If you’re anxious, nervous, scared, apprehensive or just down right hate the dentist, CBD oil will be exactly what you need to get through your annual examination. Take a couple of drops, 2 hours before your appointment and it is smooth sailing from there!
Now all you’ve got to do is lay back and say “ahhhh”!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness – Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Read all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, learn more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)