Top 7 Tips and Tricks to Reduce Back Pain
Is back pain preventing you from doing the things that you love? What would you do if you didn’t have a bad back? Play sports? Play with your kids? The options are endless, trust me, we know! A stiff or sore back can completely ruin your day, your week, and for some people, it ruins their life. We understand that some cases are more severe than others and may require surgery for herniated discs and spinal fusions, things of that nature. There are also people that have back pain as a result of an injury and require physical therapy. Although we would love to help you too, we ask that you consult your physician before trying any of our tips at home.
Although the following tips are aimed to help you prevent and/or reduce back pain. If you are already experiencing back pain, try them anyway as they should help you in the future.
Where we may be able to help, is with inflammation, and the stress and anxiety that comes with pain and discomfort. Offering relief is our top priority and we have a special limited time offer for you to sample our 250mg CBD Oil. Seven great tips and one great offer, all for you below.
Top 7 Tips and Tricks to Reduce Back Pain
1. Stretch – Taking some time to stretch first thing in the morning has some great benefits including reducing the risk of back pain throughout the day. Spend 10-15 minutes each morning to do some stretches that are sure to provide much relief. For some ideas on which stretches you should do take a look at our list Top 7 most effective stretch for back pain
2. Don’t sit for too long – If you work behind a computer, you are probably aware of how much your back hurts by simply sitting there. To reduce the risk of back pain while you work, try moving your chair as closely as possible to your desk so that your upper arms are parallel to your spine, making sure your elbows are at a 90-degree angle with your desk. Secondly, make sure you can easily slide your hands under your things at the edge of your chair, if you are unable to do this; you probably need to get a footrest to elevate your legs. Another alternative to a traditional desk is a standing desk; which gives you better circulation and some even suggest helps you work better.
3. Get a new office chair – Getting a new office chair is like buying a new car, you have to test drive it. Instead of ordering one online, you should go to an office supply store and sit in it, see how it feels on your back, check if the seat, and armrests raise. Ask the sales rep for additional things to look for and ask what the warranty and return policy is just in case you aren’t satisfied. A bad office chair will quickly lead to a bad back.
4. Improve your posture – Your sitting posture is just as important as your posture when you stand. Don’t hide in your chair by slumping over in an unnatural way. Sitting up straight ensures you’re doing your part to keep your spine healthy.
5. Strengthen your core – Your core doesn’t only include your abs but your back also. A strong back is essential to maintain good posture and a straight spine. For tips on the best exercises to do for your core, read 7 best exercises for a strong core.
6. Change sleep position – The way you sleep has a great deal to do with the health of your back. From your pillow, to your mattress and even the position you sleep in all have an effect on the way your back feels when you wake up. Make sure you have a nice firm mattress and pillow as well.
7. See a chiropractor – You don’t have to wait until you’re in excruciating pain to see a chiropractor. You can schedule a consultation and let the dr. suggest what you need. Possibly a simple alignment can cure your pain. Also, ask for suggestions on your posture and anything else you can do to reduce pain. If you’re already experiencing pain, the doctor may ask that you come back several times until you’re feeling better.
These 7 tips have helped us tremendously with our achy backs, we can attest to that! But when we use them in conjunction with our daily dose of CBD oil, we feel like a whole new person! It’s the anti-inflammatory property in CBD that makes all the difference. If you have a bad back and you aren’t trying CBD, you’re putting yourself through unnecessary pain, you MUST try it!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Click the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Read all of our “CBD, and Health & Wellness Blog Posts” on our website blog, learn more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)