Good health is, without a doubt, something we take for granted until we start to lose it. Once our health starts to turn for the worst, we quickly start to scrutinize every choice we’ve made that may have caused some harm to our bodies. “I shouldn’t have eaten so much fast food” or “I should have quit smoking!” Some of us even go as far as to promise ourselves “Starting Monday” we are turning a new leaf! But for many of us, the Monday that is designated to kick off our new lifestyle of gym, diet, lots of water and sleep, sadly never comes and our wellbeing is tremendously jeopardized.
So, why is it so hard to live a healthy lifestyle?
With the thousands of diets and exercise plans on the market, there certainly is no shortage of ways to get in shape, but the question remains, which ones actually work? Don’t you wish there was a master plan of some sort, that tells us exactly how to take care of our body. Written by someone we can trust, someone that wouldn’t scam us out of our money….
What if I told you, there is a free, well laid out plan, written just for you, and the only thing you have to do to access this key to healthy living is to pick up a Bible and read it….Yes, today, we’ve taken a theological approach, bear with us if you’re a believer and even if you’re not; what the Bible says in regards to our health is pertinent to all of us!
We are true believers in the gifts that life offer and true believers in the natural healing benefits of CBD. Better health & wellness is our priority and we want you to be believers with us and trust in us.
Top 7 Things the Bible Says About Your Health and Body
1. Proverbs 17:22 – “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” The health of your mind directly correlates to the health of your body; be cheerful as it is good for you; be sorrowful and you drain your soul and negatively affect your health.
2. 1 Timothy 4:8 – “For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” Physical fitness is good; spiritual fitness is forever.
3. 1 Corinthians 10:31 – “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” If ever there is a question of what you put into your body, make certain it is in God’s glory.
4. 3 John 1:2 – “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” Say a prayer your friends are not only physically healthy, but spiritually strong as well.
5. Ephesian 5:1 – “Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit” Do not use alcohol to get drunk as it leads to bad deeds and with consequences; instead be satisfied by being one with God.
6. Acts 27:34 – “Now I urge you to take some food. You need it to survive. Not one of you will lose a single hair from his head.” So, I make request to you to take food; for this is for your salvation: not a hair from the head of any of you will come to destruction.
7. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 – “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.” You are not your own and within your body lies the Holy Spirit of which was bought by God. Therefore; honor God with the way that you take care of your body, which is a temple.
For some, religion is touchy and can be downright stressful. Just the thought of where we go once we move on from this life is enough to cause anyone a great deal of anxiety. If your like me, you have every intention of going to church, only to toss and turn the night before and oversleep Sunday service! Not to worry though, your prayers have been answered! CBD oil will not only help you get a good night’s sleep, but also, you’ll be relaxed and focus and ready to receive the Word.
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness – Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Read all of our “CBD, Health & Wellness blog posts” on our website blog, learn more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)