Top 7 Ways to Naturally Reduce Inflammation
Nice to see you friends!
If you’ve ever experienced a cut, a scrape or even a mosquito bite, you’ve experienced the inflammation process happening in your body. Simply stated: Inflammation is what occurs when our body is injured. It is the body’s way of letting our immune system know it’s go time! Time to heal and defend our bodies from possible invasions by viruses and harmful bacteria.
Inflammation is not always a signal for better days to come though, sometimes we can develop symptoms that will trigger our immune system to go into attack mode; only there is nothing to attack! So instead, our body will attack itself; damaging our own tissue! These are called autoimmune diseases. If you’re suffering inflammation, we wanted to give you some options on ways to reduce it.
Our list below is a great start, and we also think adding CBD into your daily life and health plan is a must. The great David MD,, wrote about “Targeting Inflammation with CBD. (https://www.drperlmutter.com/targeting-inflammation-with-cbd/) His findings that research has demonstrated that CBD has wide ranging activity in terms of reducing inflammation and the damaging effects of free radicals. Specifically, CBD modulates the function of the immune system. Research would indicate that overall, the effects of this modulation seem to be quite positive.
We are true believers in CBD and want to get you started on a FREE Trial Sample of our Trust Brothers CBD. We have an easy-to-use offer code exclusively for the readers of our “Top 7 Lists.” Check out this informative and important list of sevens and meet us down below for you CBD offer code.
Top 7 Ways to Naturally Reduce Inflammation
1. Increase anti-inflammatory food – One was to naturally reduce inflammation is to increase the amount of anti-inflammatory foods you eat. Although there are many of them, the top 7 include: berries, fatty fish, broccoli, avocado, green tea, peppers and mushrooms.
2. Decrease inflammatory food – This is a no brainer…cut out foods such as sugar, artificial trans-fat, vegetable and seed oil that cause inflammation.
3. Exercise – Exercise greatly reduces the risk of most diseases but it especially decreases inflammatory markers which are responsible for flare ups. During exercise, your body produces certain chemicals called cytokines, which can be attributed to reducing inflammation.
4. Stop stressing – When you put your body through chronic stress, it breaks down your tissue and it weakens your immune system which in turn causes inflammation. Although we know it is easier said than done, reducing your stress levels are beneficial to your mind, body, and soul.
5. Lose weight – We know, we know, losing weight is not as easy as it sounds. But if you’re suffering from chronic inflammation, you have to make the commitment to yourself and hit the gym whenever you can. You owe it to yourself to live a healthy life!!
6. Control blood sugar – Controlling blood sugar levels can afford you great benefits in preventing and controlling inflammatory conditions to control your blood sugar, you can start by consuming high fiber, unrefined foods with every meal.
7. Take Supplements – If you aren’t able to get in the suggested foods to help your body fight off inflammation, foods such as wild fish, tempeh, organic chicken, eggs, nuts and/or seeds; make sure you are supplementing them with some shakes, vitamins, etc. Lastly, make sure you are consuming only good fats such as: extra-virgin olive oil, flax oil, hemp oil, coconut oil, and chia oil. These can also be found in your local whole foods or vitamin shop.
While prescription pain relief can become addictive and harmful to your body, CBD offers a natural alternative to managing stiffness, aches, and chronic pain. Cytokines are the enzymes that signal our bodies to produce inflammation. CBD limits the cytokines activity, which reduces inflammation, in other words; CBD goes directly to the source of your inflammation and not just mends it for the time being but actually aids in producing the cells we need to build a stronger defense for the next our bodies declare war!
Discover the healthy world of CBD and discover your best life and wellness. We’re offering the readers of our Top 7 Lists a Limited Time Offer of a FREE Sample Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil while supplies last.
– Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
– Click the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you’re social, follow us onfacebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Read all of our “CBD, Health & Wellness blog posts” on our website blog, learn more about CBD and purchase our Trust Brothers CBD products that best suit your needs to achieve better health, wellness and living.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)