We hope this finds you well, balanced and relaxed.
“Stress” is defined as, a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.
You’ve heard the saying “Life comes at you fast,” well the speed of life today can be hard to compartmentalize and organize. Advancements in technology are so many, so wonderful, and so needed, to operate and keep pace in the space we live in today. There is the “FOMO” (Fear of Missing Out) and the Fear of Falling Behind that play a big part in our health & wellness and how we manage stress. Life is the greatest gift of all, but it’s wrapped in a heavy package that can weigh on you and cause more stress and anxiety than it does joy and happiness. For many of you, Life Sucks! We get it, we feel you and help is here. You deserve to smile! CBD has been proven to enhance moods and fight anxiety, even helping alleviate depression so you can get out there and enjoy life! CBD alone is not the cure-all answer. We’re not going to blow smoke and tell you to buy our CBD and your stress will completely disappear. You must put into perspective the reasons for your stress and take action. It can be done and our list below offers the “Top 7” ways to naturally reduce stress.
We do want you to try CBD and feel the benefits. We have a FREE 250 mg Sample Bottle of CBD Oil for you to try (Full details at the end of the list.) Please take this list to heart and act on it. Then we hope you’ll trust in us, and act on our free offer. We’ll see you down below.
Top 7 Ways to Naturally Reduce Stress
1. Passion Flower – Two studies involving a total of 198 people examined the effectiveness of passionflower for anxiety. One study found passionflower to be comparable to benzodiazepine drugs. There was also improvement in job performance with passionflower and less drowsiness with passionflower compared with the drug mexazolam, however, neither was statistically significant.
2. Massage – Research has found that stress affects every part of your body – when you carry too much tension, it seems natural that it can lead to muscle stiffness and pain. But what you might not realize is that it’s also linked to headaches, fatigue, stomach problems, and difficulty sleeping. When you enjoy a relaxing massage session at our clinic, you’ll be doing your stressed-out body a favor.
3. Organize your life – Do you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Get your affairs in order. Buy a daily planner or download an app on your device and plan your week ahead of time. You can plan pretty much anything that you do on a regular basis. Sometimes, having a set plan doesn’t’ leave too much room for you to stress out about what is next.
4. Aromatherapy – Plant essential oils can be added to baths, massage oil, or infusers. Essential oils that are used for anxiety and nervous tension are: bergamot, cypress, geranium, jasmine, lavender, melissa, neroli, rose, sandalwood, and ylang-ylang. Lavender is the most common and forms the base of many relaxing blends.
5. Write it down – Do you ever feel like you’re so stressed out and nobody understands why? Not even you understand, at times, why you feel this way? Try space for however long you need. You aren’t a bad friend if you don’t like every one of your friends’ posts. Writing down your exact feelings, what it was that set you off, what the weather is like, and any significant changes or events. This way, you’ll be able to look back and evaluate some key factors that may have played a part in how you feel. Also, just releasing your emotions out on to paper helps a lot.
6. B Vitamins – Feeling overwhelmed? You might be missing out on essential nutrients, but upping your vitamin B levels could help rebalance your emotional health.
There are eight essential B vitamins: thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12. They each have their own role in helping your body to run smoothly but together they’re important for your nervous system, cell metabolism, making red blood cells and converting your food into energy.
7. Limit social media – Social media is meant to connect with friends and family or appeal to mass crowds on a positive level; however, this is unfortunately not the case and there are more and more tragedies occurring everyday either on or as a result of something that took place on social media. It is okay to log out and step away from that
Good stuff there, and we’re true believers in natural healing but also believe in CBD and believe in help, and our slogan is “Help is here.” CBD extract is safe and natural and does not contain any THC, therefore does not have any psychoactive effects. Your body heals but your state of mind is not altered.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, we’re giving away FREE BOTTLES OF 250MG CBD OIL so skeptics can experience the magic on us! We know what CBD can do for folks and we want everyone to try it. Just click the “FREE CBD OFFER” button at TrustBrothersCBD.com and enter code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
“Trust Brothers have the most trusted, Lowest Cost, Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you are social, give us a follow on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)