Trust Brothers, Tim and Tom here to help you look good and feel good.
It’s not a myth that most people would agree that part of feeling good is looking good. For example, wearing your favorite shirt or painting your nails a certain color. Many of us neglect our skin on a daily basis. We shower in the morning (Hopefully, HA!) get dressed and we take on our day. We don’t think about other factors that affect the look and health of our skin. Even when sleeping our skin can be exposed to gradual damage.
Here at Trust Brothers, we truly believe that which is why we want you to take a look at the benefits that CBD oil can add to your skin. CBD can be taken orally (under the tongue), added to your foods & beverages, and also applied directly on your skin (View our CBD products.) Believe us when we say that it truly re-energizes and makes you LOOK and FEEL good. What could be better?! Listed below are the Top 7 Tips for Better Looking Skin. After the list, we have a Limited Time, FEE CBD OFFER for you.
Check it out!
Top 7 Tips and Tricks for Better Looking Skin
1. Ditch the chemicals – Contrary to popular belief, washing your face shouldn’t be a process with a lot of steps accompanied by different cleansers, scrubs, masks, and toners. Exposing your skin to the harsh chemicals found in most face cleaners can actually make your acne worse! Stripping your skin of its natural oil will result in your body over producing more oil to compensate; thus, causing breakouts.
2. Use spot-fighting makeup – Although it is best to skip the makeup all together if you’re experiencing a breakout, we know that is not always an option for some. Instead of using your regular makeup, meant to just mask the imperfections on your face, use a makeup that is formulated to fight acne as it covers blemishes.
3. Exfoliate – Exfoliating is one of the most important steps when washing your face. Slough away dead skin to reduce the risk of dirt, oil and bacteria getting trapped in your pores and creating unsightly pimples and blackheads.
4. Change your pillowcase often – Our pillowcases harbor a lot of dirt and bacteria from our face and hair and can be the source of acne. You should be changing your pillowcase at the very least, once a week, but for moderate to severe acne, dermatologists recommend changing them every day.
5. SPF – The sun’s rays are harmful to our skin. This is why wearing a moisturizer that includes SPF its critical to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
6. Sanitize your phone – We always have our hands either on our phone or our phones to our faces, so it is highly likely that our phones are contaminated. In fact, studies have shown that our cell phones have more germs on them than toilet seats! That statistic alone should be enough to remind you to wipe your phone as often as you wash your hands.
*7. CBD – Acne is caused by inflammation and overworked sebaceous glands. Studies show that CBD lowers the productions of sebum, the oily content that clogs your pores, making CBD oil a safe and effective way to clear your skin.
Wow! It’s nice to know and be reminded that a little extra care goes a long way and also, that adding so little to your skin can do so much. We hope that you’ll like the addition of CBD to your healthy living lifestyle.
Get your FREE CBD Sample Today.
“Trust Brothers has the Lowest Cost Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” And now you get to try it for FREE!
FOR A LIMITED TIME, we’re giving away FREE BOTTLES OF 250MG CBD OIL. Reserve your bottle today! (*Limit 1 per household)
• Ordering is easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
• Click the FREE CBD OFFER button, enter the Code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
We hope you feel the benefits. Let us know how it works for you and hope to see you as a regular here on the site. And if you are social, give us a follow on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, as we post trustworthy information daily.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)