Good to see you.
Tim & Tom Trust here with an interesting Top 7 list. Today is a little sidestep away from the usual good health/bad health lists. Today we take a look at deadliest places to live. Usually the standard factors in the evaluating and ranking would be, quality of life, health standards, economic stability and safety. This list takes a look at the framework surrounding our picture of daily living. Natural disasters, such as droughts, floods, earthquakes, landslides, volcanoes and tsunamis are just some of the key factors to determine outlying hidden danger that can strike hard and heavy, sometimes with and sometimes without warning. The effects of these dangers are deadly and change your life and the lives of thousands of people around you as well as change the air that you breathe, and the land that you walk on.
Many of us are not affected as we don’t live in areas of deadly danger, so we don’t think about it. Even those who do live where there is a chance of a danger don’t worry about it on a daily basis. They are not losing sleep because it’s not common like seasonal weather changes or the flu, all of which we can prepare for, are used to, and know how to manage. Natural disasters happen, but rarely happen on a regular basis that we can lock into the calendar to prepare for. Some do come with forewarning but offer unrealistic options for thousands and thousands of people to immediately pack up and head for safety, especially if the danger to come is devastating and deadly. There may not be an option to return to your home or to a normal life.
Well, we want you all to be safe, happy, well, and alive. We’ve probably created a bit of anxiety and stress with our ramp up to get to our Top 7 list below. Help is here. Our Trust Brothers CBD can be beneficial your health and well-being in many ways and specially to assist in relief of anxiety and stress. If you live in an area with possible threat of deadly danger or if more commonly, day-to-day life is wearing on you, then CBD could be the ingredient you need and are missing.
“Trust Brothers have the Most Trusted, Lowest Cost Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” AND we want to give you a FREE sample bottle to feel calming and healing effects of CBD. But first, read our “Top 7” list below and then take advantage of our FREE CBD OFFER Code we have for you at the end of this list.
Top 7 Deadliest Places to Live
1. Cameroon – Not too often do we hear of a lake causing deaths in the range of 1700, but this is the case with Lake Nyos. This deadly lake regularly releases carbon dioxide that contaminates deep water but under normal circumstances, it will release harmlessly into the atmosphere. However, in 1986, an earthquake caused the deadly gas to be released in such a large amount that few that witnessed it lived to tell the story. A huge white cloud hovered over the lake before sweeping down into the valley killing 1700 locals and 3000 livestock. What makes Lake Nyos so deadly is that, without warning, this can happen again.
2. USA – Nicknamed “The Magic City”, Miami, Florida is located on the southern tip of Florida which puts the metropolitan city in danger of catastrophic hurricanes that could bring floods of great measure.
3. Italy – Although you make think of great food, beautiful architecture and friendly people, Naples is one of the deadliest cities in the world! Located at the base of Mount Vesuvius, an active volcano, Naples is home to some 650,000 residents that would be forced to evacuate immediately or suffer the same fate as the ancient city of Pompeii.
4. Africa – Drought is often overlooked when thinking of natural disasters but from 1974 to 1984, the Sahel region of Africa has lost over 100,000 people due to lack of one of our most basic resources and another 750,000 were unable to harvest their own crops and relied entirely on food aid. (Essoungou, 2013) The Sahel: One region, many crises | Africa Renewal Online. [online] Un.org. [Accessed 11 Jan. 2019].
5. Central America – One of the regions to take the hardest hits of a trifecta of natural disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, and mudslides, is Guatemala. Located directly on “The Ring of Fire”, earthquakes are more than common and due to the mountains and hillsides which shape this area, landslides often hinder rescue efforts. So much so that the exact numbers of lives lost cannot be exact, but only estimated in the thousands on several occasions.
6. Indonesia – The Islands of Java and Sumatra see more natural disasters than anywhere else in the world. Droughts, floods, earthquakes, landslides, volcanoes and tsunamis threaten Indonesia and locals are hardly able to recover before they face yet another catastrophic event. The 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, triggered by a 9.1 earthquake, was estimated to have killed 228,000 people and caused over 15 billion dollars in damages.
7. Turkey – Located on the North Anatolian Fault, Istanbul is in danger of major destruction when the fault ruptures, as scientist say, it is not a matter of if, but when. The last big earthquake was in 1999 and measured a 7.6 but “the big one” will surpass all measurements of previously before seen devastation.
Wow! Some heavy-duty and sad stuff, and not pleasant to think about for sure. As we mentioned earlier, we live our lives and go about our daily program without living with constant anxiety and fear of a deadly event affecting our life. We also mentioned that CBD is helping so many with stress relief, sleep support, pain relief/management and much more.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, we’re giving away FREE BOTTLES OF 250MG CBD OIL so skeptics can experience what CBD can do.
It’s easy to order right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com
On the Home page click the FREE CBD OFFER button, and enter the Code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
Check out our running series of “Top 7” lists posted here on Trust Brothers CBD website. ( Top 7 Healthiest Places to Live in the World, Top 7 Healthiest Places To Live In The United States ) You’ll find great information about what to avoid and what to embrace to lead a healthier lifestyle as well as great information about CBD. And if you’re socially active, give us a follow on facebook @trustbrotherscbd and Instagram @trustbrotherscbd, we post trustworthy stuff daily.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)