How’s Your Day Friends?
Are you happy and healthy? We sure hope so, but we also know that so many folks struggle with both. Good news is we have a few things to offer that may be of great assistance to you. There is not one cure-all, of course. It is a process of dedication and focus to achieve better living. Eating right is so key to healing your mind, gut and daily wellness. Listed below we have a list of foods that offer great benefits to a fruitful and nutritious lifestyle.
We understand each person is unique and we are here to help and build trust by offering a FREE BOTTLE OF 250MG CBD OIL. Did you know that you can add CBD (cannabidiol) oil to your food? There are many products and ways to enjoy the magical benefits of CBD oil and we have them at Trust Brothers CBD.
Take advantage and enjoy our Tim & Tom’s Top 7! See you at the bottom with our FREE CBD Offer.
Top 7 Things All the Healthiest People Eat
1. Salmon – Almost all types of fish are rich in nutrients and are exceptionally more healthy than red meat, salmon is the healthiest of all fish because of the Omega-3 fatty acids in it.
2. Nuts – Nuts, granted you don’t have an allergy, of course, are specifically heart healthy because they are rich of polyunsaturated fats; which are the type that lower cholesterol.
3. Kale – Considered a superfood, Kale offers many benefits that keep you healthy and aid in weight loss. A serving of cooked kale offers more iron per ounce than beef, curbs your appetite, and like salmon, is full of Omega-3.
4. Garlic – garlic is allicin, which has antibacterial, antivirus, antifungal, and antioxidant properties, and are very good for keeping your body healthy. It also improves heart health because it helps blood flow, lowers cholesterol, and reduces the risk of heart disease.
5. Potato – As long as you don’t fry or slather it in butter and other sauces, potatoes are a very good source of vitamin B6, potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber, and pantothenic acid.
6. Avocado – Avocados offer nearly 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including potassium (which helps control blood pressure), lutein (which is good for your eyes), and folate (which is crucial for cell repair and during pregnancy). … Avocados are low in sugar. And they contain fiber, which helps you feel full longer.
7. Blueberries – Said to be the king of antioxidant foods. blueberries are low in calories but high in nutrients. They reduce DNA damage, which reduces the risk of cancer, lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and benefit aging neurons, which helps your brain maintain its function and improves your memory.
For a limited time, WE’RE GIVING AWAY FREE BOTTLES OF 250MG CBD OIL! Right here on our offers website… 499cbd.com, click the “GET MY FREE CBD” button and enter promo code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)