What’s up friends?
We hope not our weight, but if it is, we are here to help.
Tim & Tom here, from Trust Brothers CBD, the satisfying product benefitting so many good people across the land. We want to help with tips for a healthy lifestyle and a FREE Sample of CBD Oil for you. But first, let’s make sure you are on the right track as CBD can be magical, but you need to be playing with a full deck of cards.
There are so many weight loss trends, and diets. They come and go and before you know you it, your weight is up and down like the stock market. Your mind and your belly work together and you definitely want them working for you, not against you. Good habits and good food, fuel your engine. Bad habits and bad food, feed the destruction of your engine. You must fight for your mind and beat your belly as they both want those bad ingredients in our food that are oh-so-satisfying in the short term (sugar rush!). The belly gets the junk and sends message to your brain to stop all of the good that’s going on up there because there is a raging party going on down here! Your mind slows down to think about how to keep the party going. Stop exercising! Hit the fast food joint! Buy some chips and ice cream! And send it all into your belly.
The belly party is hopping, but your buttons are popping! You need to put a stop to it or the consequences can be unpleasant and even fatal.
“Trust Brothers has the Lowest Cost Ultra-Premium CBD products available anywhere!” Read our “Top 7” list below and take advantage of our FREE CBD OFFER.
Top 7 Pitfalls to Avoid when Trying to Lose Weight
1. Setting unrealistic goals – Losing weight is sometimes a lifelong struggle for some of us and reaching your ideal weight is a goal that often times we find it almost impossible to achieve. This is because we set unrealistic goals for ourselves by trying to lose a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. With so many “lose weight fast” trends on the market, taking a shortcut doesn’t seem like a bad idea for some, but you should avoid anything that boasts the ability to shed pounds off quickly as they’re not only very unhealthy, but can even be deadly! Instead of trying to fit in to the jeans you’ve saved since your freshman year in college (throw them away!), try to set smaller goals that are easily obtained. Focusing on a specific number can be discouraging in itself, which bring us to our second pitfall to avoid…
2. Don’t obsess over the scale! – Experts say we shouldn’t weigh ourselves more than once every 2 weeks. And even then, depending on a number of variables, the scale could be off a few pounds so the number you see shouldn’t discourage you one bit. Instead of focusing on reaching a specific number, try measuring your success by how your clothes fit. Pick one pair of jeans and a top and take pictures of yourself in them once a week and continue to track your progress using those same clothes. More important than a number is how you feel anyway!
3. Eating too much or not enough – Before partaking on a weight loss journey, we recommend getting seeking professional advice from a nutritionist to come up with a daily meal plan that is suitable for you. Keeping a food journal and jotting down exactly what you eat and at what time is a great way to control your food intake.
4. Not reading food labels – To obtain the optimal results, try only eating foods that have one ingredient and are whole and organic. As a rule of thumb, if you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it!
5. Eating only low-fat foods – It is a common misconception that eating anything labeled “low in fat” is a surefire way to lose weight and this is just not the case. Our bodies need protein, fiber, and other essential fatty acids and only eating low in fat foods that promise weight loss don’t always provide these nutrients.
6. Not exercising – If you want to sculpt your body to looks its best, it is going to take some hard work and dedication, it won’t be easy! It takes BOTH a clean diet and exercise. You can’t supplement one for the other, simply put: eat right and exercise. Do not starve yourself and skip the exercise, you will weaken your body and bring harm to yourself. Adversely, do not do an insane number of workouts and over eat, that won’t work either!
7. Overestimating your exercise routine – To be clear, any exercise is better than no exercise at all! If you are on your feet and off the couch, got your blood flowing and your heart-rate up, you are off to a great start! But just a brisk walk won’t be enough. Sure, you’ll be proud of yourself, but you need to kick it up a notch and do some circuit training, weight lifting, or whatever exercise routine is best for you after your cardio warmup!
Hope we didn’t freak you out earlier, but we truly do want you all to be happy and healthy. Control your mind and belly and will you control your life. Those seven items on the list are easy to implement into your life. Ordering your FREE SAMPLE BOTTLE OF 250MG CBD OIL is just as easy right here on our site, TrustBrothersCBD.com – On the Home page click on the FREE CBD OFFER button, Enter the Code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)