Top 7 Breakfast Recipes
Who doesn’t love breakfast! The first and most important meal of the day! Breakfast is important for so many reasons including improving energy and focus, helping to boost metabolism and even regulating mood. Below are some of our favorite healthy recipes.
And don’t forget to add some Trust Brothers CBD Oil to these dishes (or just take it directly on your tongue before you eat)!
Don’t have any CBD oil you say? Well aren’t you in luck…
“Trust Brothers has the lowest cost Ultra Premium CBD products available anywhere!” For a limited time, WE’RE GIVING AWAY FREE BOTTLES OF 250MG CBD OIL so everyone can experience the magic on us!
We know what CBD can do for folks and we want everyone to try it. Just click the “Free CBD Offer” button here on our home page –> trustbrotherscbd.com and enter code TOP7 to claim your free bottle.
And then, enjoy these Top 7 Breakfast Recipes!
1. Avocado Toast with Egg
– Flip eggs, trying not to crack the yolk, and cook until egg reaches desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes.
– Meanwhile, toast bread slices to desired crispness, 3 to 5 minutes.
– Mash avocado in a bowl; stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and sea salt. Spread avocado mixture onto toast.
– Lay egg on avocado spread and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
2. Egg Breakfast Muffins
– 10 large Simple Truth eggs
– 1/3 c. Simple Truth milk
– 1 c. Simple Truth White Cheddar Cheese
– 6 oz. cooked Simple Truth bacon
– 1/4 tsp. Salt
– 1/4 tsp. Pepper
– 1 Tbsp. fresh minced chives
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– In a large glass mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and whisk well.
– Stir in 3/4 c. cheese, cooked bacon, salt, and pepper.
– Divide mixture evenly among 12 greased muffin cups.
– Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c. cheese and fresh chives.
-Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until centers are set and muffins are beginning to brown.
3. PB & J Waffle
– Heat Belgian or regular waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
– Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch round.
– Depending on size of waffle maker, place 2 to 4 biscuit rounds at a time in hot waffle maker.
– Bake 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes.
– Spread peanut butter evenly on 4 of the hot waffles; spread jelly on remaining 4 waffles.
– Place jelly-spread waffles, jelly down, on peanut butter-spread waffles.
– Cut sandwiches in half; place on individual plates.
– Sprinkle with powdered sugar; garnish with fruit.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Apple Bites
– 1 apple, sliced into wedges
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tbsp granola, your favorite
– Chocolate syrup
– Cut apple into wedges.
– Carefully coat the tops of the apple wedges in peanut butter.
– Next, sprinkle the top of each wedge evenly with granola.
– Drizzle the top with chocolate syrup.
– Place onto a serving tray and serve immediately. Enjoy.
5. Spinach and Cheddar Microwave Quiche
– ½ Cup chopped frozen, thawed and drained (or fresh if desired)
– 1/3 Cup milk
– 1/3 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 Slice cooked bacon, chopped (optional)
– Salt and pepper, for taste
– If using fresh spinach, place it in mug with 2 tablespoons of water.
– Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for one minute.
– Remove from microwave and drain the water and liquid from spinach thoroughly.
– If using frozen spinach, make sure it is completely thawed and drained and add it to the mug.
– Crack the egg into the mug with the spinach and add the milk, cheese, bacon (if using), and salt and pepper.
– Mix until thoroughly combined.
– Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until fully cooked.
6. Berry Breakfast Parfait
– 6-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
– 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1/4 cup orange juice
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
– 2 cups fresh blueberries
– 2 cups fresh blackberries
– 2 cups granola without raisins
– 4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
– Additional brown sugar, optional
– Place raspberries and brown sugar in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
– Press through a sieve; discard seeds.
– In a small saucepan, combine the raspberry puree, orange juice, cornstarch and orange zest.
– Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
– Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
– Remove from the heat; cool.
– In eight parfait glasses, layer half of the raspberry sauce, berries, granola and yogurt.
– Repeat layers.
– Sprinkle with additional brown sugar if desired.
– Serve immediately, because it is so darn good.
7. Homemade Instant Oatmeal
– 10 cups quick oats
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1-1 1/2 cups brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
– 1 cup powdered milk
– 2 teaspoons cinnamon
– 21-24 snack-size zip bags
– Put 6 cups of the oats into a large bowl.
– Place the remaining 4 cups of oats into a blender.
– Blend until almost powdery, then pour into the large bowl.
– Add the salt, brown sugar, powdered milk, and cinnamon into the large bowl.
– Mix well until everything is combined.
– Measure 1/2 cup of the oatmeal mixture into each snack-size plastic baggie and seal.
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)