Good Day Friends!
How’s your life?
If you’re like many Americans, you may be feeling a little sluggish and off.
We’re here to change that! We want to help you resist the temptations surrounding you, reach down, push yourself up and enjoy the day you live in.
Tim and Tom here, from Trust Brothers CBD. We have your back and want to help you with your day, your week, your month, your life. There is little else that’s more important in improving quality of life than quality activity. We understand each person is unique and believe exercising regularly provides balance and focus that you will notice right away.
In addition to quality activity, we know CBD can offer countless benefits to your body, and we want to give you a Free Bottle to set into your daily routine. “Trust Brothers has the lowest cost Ultra Premium CBD products available anywhere!”
Check out our “Top 7” below and we will meet you at the bottom with a nice, Free Offer Code for you.
Top 7 Exercises to Improve Your Quality of Life
1. Full body stretching – Starting your day off with 15 minutes of stretching has many great benefits that we all can appreciate. Not only is stretching a great way to warm up your body before starting your workout regimen, but it also increases mobility and range of motion, thus reducing your risk of injury. Daily stretching can also improve your overall blood circulation, which in turn, sharpens your concentration and boosts your energy!
2. Cardio (Walking, jogging, or running depending on your level of stamina and endurance) – No matter which workout routine you choose to follow, be sure to squeeze some cardio in there to get your body temperature up, boost your metabolism and get your blood flowing! Be sure to keep it at a pace you are most comfortable with and don’t overdo it! Slow and steady, until you are ready!
3. Resistance training (Resistance bands) – Resistance band exercises are very convenient and because they are considered a “low impact” exercise, they can be used for all different levels of training, from avid bodybuilders, elderly, and even those recovering from a physical injury.
4. Squats & Lunges – Don’t skip leg day! Squats and lunges not only target the muscles in your legs and glutes but also help you shed weight, maintain mobility and increase your running speed. Looking to get rid of that unsightly cellulite? By increasing blood flow during your daily squats and lunge routine, your cellulite will be become less visible and may even disappear!
5. Push-ups & Crunches – both pushups and crunches are excellent ways to build muscle in the core, back, and arms and are both effective to build overall strength. Both are also important in improving balance and can be done in intervals throughout the day to help you tone, trim and stay in shape!
6. Yoga – Yoga focuses not only on your physical well-being but also promotes a healthy mind and spirit. Physically, yoga will boost your flexibility, and increase your endurance and strength. There are many different types and levels of yoga that include some light stretching and breathing exercises at the beginning stage all the way to more advanced levels that will work up a sweat and can help with weight loss.
7. Meditation – With any task you attempt to perform on a daily basis, you will find that if you’re not focused, you are unable to get it done in an efficient manner. The inability to focus is a consequence of stress anxiety and often a side effect of not getting enough sleep. Meditation trains your mind to focus on “moment-by-moment” experiences, which condition your mind to remain calm, even when under stressful situations.
Nice to see you down here! Thank you for trusting us to be part of your life today, and we hope you enjoyed those tips. We fully trust and believe in them.
As promised, we have a FREE OFFER waiting for you. Click the “FREE CBD OFFER” button on our website home page. and Enter the code TOP7 to claim your Free Bottle of 250MG CBD OIL.
View our Blog Log of “Top 7’s” and check out the “Trust Brothers lowest cost, Ultra Premium CBD products available anywhere” to assist in your day-to-day quality of life. And be sure to follow our Instagram and facebook @ trustbrotherscbd
Here’s to Your Health!
Tim & Tom
(The Trust Brothers)